ETC – Request for Proposal
American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) RFPs
The following requests for bids are posted as part of the purchasing procedures, regarding funding received by the Governor’s Office of Planning and Budget, State Fiscal Recovery Funds, supported by the U.S. Department of the Treasury as part of the State of Georgia’s allocation of funds from the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (SLFRF) established within 42 U.S.C.A. § 802 via the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
Any bids awarded under State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds will be governed and controlled by the following: the Act, 2 CFR Appendix II to Part §200.326 and 2 CFR Part 200, Appendix II, and any policies incorporated into the Final Rule as may be amended. Responding to bids verifies the vendor has read and agrees.
Click on link to open the RFP
- Cherokee County | Aerial, Buried & Splicing Labor
- Cherokee County | Service Drops Labor
- Cherokee County | Materials
- Dawson County | Aerial, Buried & Splicing Labor
- Dawson County | Service Drops Labor
- Dawson County | Materials
- Fannin County | Aerial, Buried & Splicing Labor
- Fannin County | Service Drops Labor
- Fannin County | Materials
- Gilmer/Pickens County | Aerial, Buried & Splicing Labor
- Gilmer/Pickens County | Service Drops Labor
- Gilmer/Pickens County | Materials
Bids/Proposals will be awarded based on a number of criteria including: price, availability, experience and prior work history with vendors and suppliers.